Federal immigration enforcement agents raided 7-Eleven stores across the country early Wednesday, in search of employees who are in the U.S. illegally and managers who knowingly employ them. Agents with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducted sweeps of 98 stores in 17 states and Washington, D.C., arresting 21 people on suspicion of being in the country illegally. "Today's actions send a strong message to U.S. businesses that hire and employ an illegal workforce: ICE will enforce...
- 2018 NFL draft QB class primer: Everything you need to know about Rosen, Mayfield, Darnold and more
- Who's going to draft a QB in April? Rating all 32 NFL teams' chances
- Rivers: I spoke with Ariza about altercation
- Blazers' Lillard 'frustrated' over All-Star snubs
- Melo: Game is 'fun again' after accepting role